Manual Testing Engineer
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. In order to start a new career, further developing existing skills or adding qualification for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
Moreover, please visit the detailed Company profile @ www.prometric.com
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform quality testing to ensure the exams operate as expected once delivered to the candidate
- Understand and analyze specification documents
- Executing tests as per the specification documents
- Review for any logical/documentation defects
- Reporting defects found during testing.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Coordinate with all stake holders for successful completion of testing process
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in manual quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of Manual Testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with manual testing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Shift Timings: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm / 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
If you are interested in the opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India