Prometric is responsible for the development and delivery of hundreds of licensure, certification, and pre-employment examinations. Prometric is currently seeking a Statistician. This individual will plan, coordinate, and conduct statistical analyses of assigned testing programs, under the guidance of more-experienced professional staff and in accord with Prometric policies and procedures, client specifications, and sound measurement principles.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and conducting statistical activities for large-scale paper-based and computer-based testing programs.
- Running data analysis routines using SAS, R, SPSS and/or other statistical software packages.
- Programming for data queries, mining and manipulation. Python as an additional preferred language.
- Programming to create new software tools for statistical and psychometric analyses.
- Experience in survey design and research methodology
- Writing technical reports communicating complex statistical analysis to clients
- Traveling, as needed, to client meetings and to the U.S. for team meetings.
- Master's degree at least required in Statistics, Psychometrics or related field
- Advanced level programming skills in some combination of SAS, R, Python, Visual Basic, C++, SQL
- 1-2 years’ experience conducting complex statistical analyses using a variety of statistical and database software
- In depth understanding and experience using Structural Equation Modelling a plus
- Knowledge of sound research methodology concepts related to experimental, pseudo-experimental, and correlational study designs a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in psychometric software a plus
- Ability to meaningfully communicate statistical information to clients, staff and business partners.
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India