Marketing Associate, Events and Client Community
Prometric is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
A global leader in test development, test delivery, and candidate services, Prometric enables test sponsors worldwide to advance their credentialing programs through test development and delivery solutions that set the standard in quality and service excellence. Prometric offers a comprehensive and reliable approach to advising, developing, managing and delivering programs in an integrated, technology-enabled environment across the world’s most secure testing network, including 14,000 locations in more than 180 countries or through the conveniences of online assessment services.
Prometric has nearly three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across a multitude of industry sectors to develop and deploy innovative test development and test administration solutions that address evolving market needs. In response to Covid-19 and the race to being remote, Prometric is currently leading the transformation from in-center to at-home, remote proctored testing.
The ideal candidate for Marketing Associate, Events and Client Community brings a passion for connecting and engaging key audiences, as well as garnering insights that inform strategic initiatives. This role coordinates events, including conferences, trade shows and industry organizations, in support of Prometric’s global global marketing and client success strategies. This role collaborates with internal team members, functional subject matter experts, and third-party vendors to drive strategic planning and revenue growth for each event.
- Under the direction of the Marketing team, collaborate on the implementation of the marketing plan with the goal of driving brand awareness, foot traffic, and revenue growth for each industry event.
- Coordinate the marketing calendar for all Prometric industry events, ensuring adequate planning and preparation.
- Work with Social Media Coordinator and Public Relations to coordinate efforts including social media & email newsletter content, timing of announcements, event listings, media interviews, etc. While not directly responsible for execution, this role is responsible for ensuring proper alignment across the marketing group.
- Collaborate with the graphic design team in development and execution of design needs including advertising and other marketing materials to engage clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver creative assets and communication to clients, partners, and vendors to drive awareness of events.
- Collaborate with marketing team to brainstorm marketing and event tactics that are inclusive of promotions, programming, advertising, and other needs.
- Coordinate event logistics with local, on-site teams or vendors to ensure events are executed in a way that provides unique experiences that enhances the Prometric brand.
- Act as the point-person for all communication with clients and/or vendors for logistics of events.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop marketing materials to support events.
- Collaborate with marketing team for new event concepts and execution that will engage our clients and drive revenue, brand awareness and growth.
- Provide event recaps to analyze event performance while making recommendations for future events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 1-3 years of Marketing and/or Event experience
- Project management knowledge & experience
- Skilled at multi-tasking and successfully balancing various projects simultaneously
- Ability to use experience to make solid judgment calls
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Highly organized, flexible, self-motivated, and able to succeed in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently or cross functionally through team collaboration
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Salary
- Baltimore, MD, USA