Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role within the Corporate or Enterprise team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise and Strategic accounts, as well as current customers. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. The Sales Development Representative will need to be able to articulate the Prometric value proposition. They will also need to excel at working cross functionally with Account Executives (AE), Business Development Managers (BDM), Sales and Executive leadership.
This role is the tip of the spear for both customer and prospect conversations. As an SDR, you will be able to showcase your creativity, grit, drive daily. You will be able to create a name for yourself and open up future career advancement as you help Prometric grow their business.
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 7 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Working directly with the AE and BDM teams to identify net new opportunities within target accounts
- Identify mobilizers and other key stakeholders within target accounts
- Targeted calling to key stakeholders
- Setting meetings for AE and BDM teams to convert into qualified opportunities
- Researching prospects and leads to find relevant and actionable information
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (meetings, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and progress and meeting statuses.
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Proven success in prospecting, sales or entrepreneurial efforts
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- Self starter
- Minimum one year of sales experience
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Confident using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, we can teach you!
- The ability balance competing priorities and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- Internal motivation, grit, and creativity are among your strongest traits
- Pay Type Salary