Test Center Manager
Test Center Manager
Work Site Address: Atlantic Place, Suite #44 311 Darling Avenue South Portland, ME 04106
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday - Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Schedule will vary depending on demand and may be asked to work at other WI locations.
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Ensure that the facilities, operations and performance at the assigned test centre consistently meets the standards of Prometric and its testing clients.
- Plan regular staff schedules as needed and supervise both permanent as well as temporary Test Center Administrators
- Have an in-depth understanding of Prometric’s key financial and business drivers and performance against corporate metrics
- Educate staff on the rationale behind the key performance levers for the business and coaches staff how to efficiently achieve the targets
- Supervise security/verification precautions of test candidates arriving for registration, ensuring that identification and confirming licence entitlement, eligibility, etc. is carried out correctly.
- Assist in the hiring and training of new Test Center Administrators
- Calculate and approve timesheets and expenses for all staff, submitting to the District Manager at appropriate times.
- Maintain a 12 month center schedule for utilization of center open hours to meet and satisfy corporate contractual requirements
- Provide security at the testing facilities by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used. The TCM may also be responsible for holding keys to the testing facility
- Understands clients strategies and how they impact the test centers
- Represents the interests of the organization with community and other external stakeholders
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to understand the basic Test Center Technology and resolve common technical issues
- File reports on any irregular test center situations or complaints
- Operate a video camera, VCR, digital camera, telephone system, and alarm system as and when required.
- Resolve candidate and building problems to the appropriate corporate manager
- Manage quality assurance through audits or other company programs
- Engage in property management to maintain a safe and comfortable testing environment
- Acts as a TCA to administer tests as needed.
- Actively participates in Prometric quality assurance, audit programs and other company initiatives as a flexible team player.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of policies, practices and procedures.
- A minimum of two years customer service related experience required
- One year of management or supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to make decisions using appropriate situational judgement
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs and applications(including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Flexibility - Should be flexible during days and evenings on various days and times subject to change according to demand of testing.
- 支払タイプ 時間
- アメリカ合衆国 メイン州 サウス・ポートランド