We are seeking a highly motivated and self-managed individual to become part of a global team, responsible for the management and resolution of system problems. This includes but is not limited to taking ownership of problem cases which have been escalated by other support teams, managing and resolving system outages, and identifying and driving application defects to resolution. The Problem Analyst should be acutely aware of the company’s operational needs and be able to prioritize all work based on business impact.
You should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to present and discuss technical information with all levels of the business in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
You should have a strong background in Windows products and applications, with proficiency in troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues, specifically troubleshooting servers, databases, applications, network issues, and the overall interaction between each of these layers. Experience in MSSQL is also essential. This position provides the opportunity to work on global business systems and the ability to learn and develop new skills while working on projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be self-managed to react to and provide support to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Learn and become subject matter expert on in-house applications as well as standard enterprise systems.
- Take ownership of problems, working with engineering and development teams in order to provide problem resolutions and appropriate proactive monitoring.
- Be a point of escalation for second level support teams.
- Provide expertise on complex issues and technology projects.
- Prioritize, triage and take ownership of escalated problems (PRs).
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and system outages, driving each incident to a resolution.
- Provide timely, accurate business communication to stakeholders regarding critical problems/outages and provide root cause and business impact details.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis reports to stakeholders and management teams.
- Identity and log application defects. Manage defects and drive to resolution wherever possible.
- Analyse current applications/systems and processes to facilitate automation and process improvement.
- Create and update Knowledge Base (KB) articles for workarounds and known errors which are identified throughout the lifecycle of a system problem.
- Drive continuous improvements on current processes, methodology and applications to increase product quality and efficiency
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting with a high aptitude for complex systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant industry experience.
- Understand current processes and offer improvements.
- Support our global infrastructure and multiple in-house applications.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Sound decision making with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Detail oriented and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting 3 Tier architecture (web servers, app servers, databases)
- Microsoft Server (Windows Server 2012, 2016)
- Database Systems (Microsoft SQL 2014, 2016, 2017)
- SQL or similar language
- Should have some experience working with XML, JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Automation/Scripting – PowerShell or similar language
- Enterprise Monitoring Software Experience
- Adhering to high financial penalty SLAs
- Some exposure to Scrum methodologies.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Microsoft Development Suite (.NET, Java, ASP)
- Microsoft IIS
- Network Technologies (routing, switching, F5 load balancing, Cisco)
- Wireshark or other Traffic Capture tools
- Security (Firewall, VPN)
- Production environment experience
- Surpass Testing Platform
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- 支払タイプ 給与
- アイルランド ラウス ダンドーク