Test Center Administrator - Toronto
Please note that applicants must have US citizenship/greencard in order to apply for this vacancy
To supervise test candidates in order to ensure the efficient invigilation and execution of tests at Prometric test centres.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive test candidates and test centre visitors upon arrival.
- To take required security/verification precautions of test candidates on arrival by checking identification and confirming license entitlement, eligibility, etc.
- To monitor candidates by performing regular walk-throughs whilst they are taking tests, in order to ensure a secure testing environment.
- To sign test candidates in/out of the testing room.
- To file irregularity reports for unusual situations or complaints.
To provide security at the testing facility by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used.
The TCA may also be responsible for holding keys to the testing facility.
- To operate computer hardware and other test centre equipment.
- To support operations and technical personnel with data communications.
- To operate a DVR, digital camera, telephone system, and alarm system as and when required.
- To actively participate in Prometric quality assurance, audit programs and other company exercises and initiatives as a flexible team player.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Test Centre
- To ensure a safe work environment and to proactively highlight any health & safety issues.
- To complete TCA accreditation exams and take part in training sessions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Flexibility regarding hours and covering in other test centers if required.
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to meet commitments
- Responsiveness to management requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to operate as part of a team.
- Tipo di retribuzione Orario
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada