Associate Marketing Manager
Prometric is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in 180 countries around the world. With over three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across a multitude of industry sectors, our mission is to design and deliver the highest quality and most innovative testing solutions anytime, anywhere.
Prometric is looking for an energetic Associate Marketing Manager who is a passionate storyteller to evolve our brand through larger strategic initiatives. You’ll create compelling and relevant content pertaining to new and existing products and product features, while managing tailored communication to both our current clients as well as prospects. The ideal candidate has a strong, creative vision for communicating to the personas that make up our total addressable market and the diverse industries that we serve. In order to be successful in this role, you are a self-starter who possess a strong ability to multitask and prioritize projects accordingly based on due dates, while working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment to build and continuously improve customer and client facing collateral. This position will help evolve our new go-to-market and competitive intel strategies, while optimizing processes and workflows on an ongoing basis.
- Leverage industry trends, competitive intelligence, and market research to influence product marketing strategies, while reporting out on key findings to the larger organization.
- Launch new products / product features in applicable markets and ensure sales channel readiness to sell assigned products.
- Plan and execute a client engagement strategy, including but not limited to webinars, emails, surveys, etc.
- Execute go-to-market strategies, working with cross-functional teams comprised of product management, sales enablement, marketing, and sales.
- Develop and ensure ongoing accuracy and consistency of market-facing collateral for alignment with current marketing strategy and other related deliverables.
- Support ongoing marketing campaigns that align market opportunities and customer needs with relevant product features.
- Create strong and quantified value propositions for product families in order to clearly articulate differentiation to customers, channel partners, and sales.
- Craft and maintain product positioning and messaging for targeted industries, personas, etc., based on market and competitive intelligence.
- Support customer feedback loop between cross-functional teams and the market by gathering insights from customers, and working with team leaders to optimize the roadmap, develop unique selling propositions, and correctly convey features in the market.
- Ensure internal workflow processes and deadlines are met; keeping key stakeholders informed throughout major milestones of the process.
- Solicit feedback from key stakeholders on all materials produced, while ensuring proper updates are incorporated.
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize content and messaging performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably within the Education Industry.
- Ability to translate product and market information into a compelling story for any reader.
- A highly organized problem solver, excellent with writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite and basic graphic design is also a big plus.
- Ability to manage workload, prioritizing as needed in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible to work independently and solve problems, under general guidance of supervisor; keeping supervisor informed of needs.
- Team player with a creative flair, positive attitude, and professional approach.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
- Pay Type Salary
- Baltimore, MD, USA