Mechanic - Coin Machine Operator
Coin Mechanic - V30 Machine Operator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with automated, cutting edge, robotic machinery in a fast-paced production oriented environment where meeting volume standards is mandatory.
- Operate, maintain, diagnose and repair machinery consistently and correctly over an 8 to 10 hour shift.
- Move inventories of coin after robotic process complete.
- Control chain of custody for coin inventories through automated process.
- Adhere to all mandates and policies required by Supervisor.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and management.
- This position requires a high level of dedication and accountability.
- Must be motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised at times.
- A strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform basic mechanical repairs and adjustments, troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical and electrical issues with assistance, communicate with a high level of detail to tech support.
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to stand, walk, bend, squat.
- Ability to repetitiously lift bags of coin weighing from 30-55 pounds from ground level to a height of at least 4-feet, approximately one (1) bag per minute.
- Ability to lift boxes of rolled coin (weighing as much as 12-25 pounds) off conveyor belt and position on rack on level from 6 inches to 3 feet off floor level.
- Ability to count, add and subtract; record numbers and signatures; read weights and distinguish coin denominations.
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
Basic Life Insurance Plan
· Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
· Dependent Care Account
· Industry leading Training and Development
Work is performed indoors in a room with little or no outside light, cement floor and walls. The area is heated for winter, air conditioned for summer. A high noise level exists when machines are in operation. Possible (but limited) exposure to gasoline fumes associated with forklift equipment.
- Famille d’emplois Hourly
- Type de paie À heure
- Las Vegas, Nevada, États-Unis