Position Pays: $35/hr
Certificate Requirements: DOT Certificate & Brake Certificate
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on all company vehicle types per company policy.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems.
- Document all vehicle repair and inspection information using our maintenance software program.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment per company standards.
· Required operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repairs of gasoline and diesel truck equipment.
· Knowledge of International diesel medium-duty trucks as well as Ford gas and diesel engines is preferred.
· Must be able to accurately perform preventive maintenance to fleet vehicles, have the ability to identify component failures, worn or damaged parts, diagnose and troubleshoot vehicle systems, and produce quality repairs.
· Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license (C or better) and meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations.
· Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in a horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
· Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems as well as web-based maintenance tracking software.
· Ability to communicate verbally using telephone for ordering parts and supplies as need.
· Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
· Work is performed in a semi-enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/diesel fumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
· Full-time schedule consists of a minimum 40-hour work week.
· Must meet DOT standards to achieve brake and annual inspection certifications. A minimum of 1 year experience or a certificate from an approved training program.
· Basic hand tools required.
· ASE or manufacture certification is a plus.
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Famille d’emplois Hourly
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux à l’embauche 35,00 $
- Sacramento, Californie, États-Unis