Vault Teller PM (Armed)
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company’s managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
ARMED VAULT TELLER PM
HOURS- 2:00 pm To 12:00 am
HOURLY PAY: $16.50 ARMED $15.00 UNARMED
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION: Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the
receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags, boxes or containers.
• Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
• Load/unload wagons or flat bed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs.
per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
• Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing an average of 50 lbs. per
Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
• Sort individual cargo items by route.
• Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
PERFORMANCE FUNCTIONS REQUIRES:
• Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several
• Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and
• Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor
level to approximately 4-foot high counter top.
• Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift items weighing an average of 50
lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
• Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting
• Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
• Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with
co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
• Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
• Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
• Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
- Famille d’emplois Vault
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux min. à l’embauche 15,00 $
- Taux max. à l’embauche 16,50 $
- Études requises Études secondaires
- Date de début de la tâche 16 décembre 2021
- Durham, Caroline du Nord, États-Unis