Shop - Mechanic Helper
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880, États-Unis Numéro de demande 1407
19 novembre 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist an experienced automotive mechanic service and repair of all fleet vehicles.
- Drive automatic vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Clean work area.
- Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive automatic vehicles from 2,000 to 26,000 lbs. in size.
- Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
- Work is performed in an enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/diesel fumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
- Full-time schedule consists of an average of 40 hours per week for a 5-day period.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $20 - $22 an hour
- Full benefits package including dental, medical and vision
- Company Uniforms
- Famille d’emplois Hourly
- Type de paie À heure
- Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880, États-Unis