CMS Lead (PM Shift)
Position Pays: $20.00 per hour
Conduct deposit verifications and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers, providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned. Maintain a balanced currency and/or coin inventory.
Responsibility of CMS Lead:
- Assign work in line with Loomis and Client flow requirements to meet deadlines.
- Assist CMS Supervisor in driving accuracy and production of CMS Tellers.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to CMS Tellers to meet production goals and standards.
- Accept incoming currency and coin deposits/orders and release outgoing shipments under dual control and maintain accurate records of all exchanges. Assist in balancing the vault as needed.
- Identify all discrepancies upon awareness, alert supervisory staff, and conduct immediate search for resolution.
- Always keep deposit and order currency and/or coin secure at the workstation and in the vault at the end of the shift/day.
- Make sure all paperwork is delivered to the Balanced/Auditors Desk.
- Ensure holdover has been checked in properly.
- Make sure all computers, validators, machines, air conditioner and lights are turned off at the end of the shift.
- Check floor after all items have been sold to the vault/transportation.
- Make sure room is clean and tidy, and teller trash is removed from the cash room.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisory staff.
Performance of the essential function requires:
● Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write, and record numbers
● Ability to perform simple computer data entry
● Ability to use calculator by touch
● Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
● Unrestricted wrist, hand, and finger dexterity
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
- Famille d’emplois Non-Exempt
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux à l’embauche 20,00 $
- Hayward, Californie, États-Unis