Manager, Sales Operations
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Manager, Sales Operations role will create a centralized resource for National Sales to help maintain accuracy in the Salesforce.com tool, lead sales training and adoption, and provide sales leadership with actionable analytics to help increase rep productivity, coaching and performance. This role will streamline accountability and ownership of the Salesforce.com tool while ensuring the accuracy of the data while providing the National Sales leadership a point person for all actionable sales insights.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
§This position will function as the main point person for national advertising staff and support the CRM needs defined by executive management and sales leadership
§This position will serve as the first level of support for CRM end-users at the national level to include CRM usability, data integrity and reporting
§Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the national sales organizational setup in Salesforce.com. Complete any repeatable support requests related to integrity and accuracy data or controllable setup.
§Create and maintain users, reset passwords and troubleshoot login issues. Transfer prospects, leads and opportunities upon request. Update and maintain proprietary sales team setup.
§Create and maintain custom reports as well as campaigns upon request
§Review and assist with any sales revenue discrepancies as displayed on the dashboards, reports or sales credits.
§Create, monitor, actively update or escalate national CRM issues to the corporate CRM Team, and act as a liaison between the end-user and corporate team when reporting or resolving issues for the end-user.
§Interact with National sales staff, Gannett CRM Team, Finance, Marketing and other Delegated Administrators across the organization as needed
§Provide National leadership with actionable sales analytics
§Partner with training team to facilitate SFDC training and refreshers for national sales team
§Act as stakeholder for relevant system integrations and projects
§Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Quick learner with excellent computer application skills with the ability to learn and apply new applications
- Keen analytical and troubleshooting acumen
- Strong planning and organizational skills; must be able to effectively prioritize competing tasks and meet deadlines
- Strives & drives for results; a strong desire to contribute
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to react to change productively
- Understand the World Class Sales process and how to move an opportunity through the pipeline via the opportunity and product object
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field required
- Salesforce.com experience is required. Salesforce.com certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in sales analytics or sales operations
- Finance experience a plus
- Print/digital media company experience a plus
- Famille d’emplois Outside Sales
- Fonction professionnelle Marketing Solutions
- Type de paie Salaire
- Chicago, Illinois, États-Unis
- New York, État de New York, États-Unis