Sr. Manager Distributor - Russia
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health. We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with employees in 15 countries and growing. None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success, shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Our international markets have a significant expansion opportunity, with a consumer penetration focus, category creation and expansion, and new market expansion. In Cynosure’s international division, we are investing for growth both in marketing direct to consumer, proactively building an omni-channel approach including online and developing the best distributor partnerships while flexing to embrace relevant and meaningful adjacent categories.
The purpose of this role is to lead, develop & implement Sales Channel growth & Commercial strategy to drive internal customer centricity, to anchor role of Cynosure, to advance customer partnership levels and to sustain premium positioning of Cynosure as a transformative leader of the medical aesthetics industry.
A customer and consumer focused advocate, a change agent in developing a Customer Value Proposition Framework and optimal Partnership Approach with Local distributors based on strong understanding of market trends, competitive landscape, consumers, relevant media, and Retail/Customer/Health Care Professional/Consumer insights.
- Develops & implements sales/customer and marketing strategy in support of the markets strategic, brand and business plan to grow category and market share.
- Develops and leads execution of defense plans to counter competitive activities.
- Understand customer objectives, consumer & category trends to optimize plans & business opportunities so as to engage with major customers & support distributor and sales teams for implementation of aligned goals.
- Manages and evaluates strategic role and business opportunities of customer accounts, provides guidance for negotiating commercial contracts customer accounts and coach teams & distributors for sales, channel, category management initiatives.
- Provides guidance in top-to-top management business reviews with major customers, providing a consolidated view of global, regional & country implications & opportunities.
- Builds strong customer & internal stakeholder relationships to develop the joint business efforts to a higher level of collaboration & growth, facilitating for Cynosure to become preferred partner of choice.
PEOPLE & LEADERSHIP
- Ensures that customer development teams deliver against Key Call objectives fostering behavioral change & commitment with HCP so as to shape and raise the professional & clinical landscape of medical aesthetics industry.
- Develops distributor & sales team capability & provides coaching to grow organizational capability, bench strength & pipeline.
- Initiates action giveds direction and takes responsibility. Inspires and motivates others
- Sets ambitious goals, holds team to account and manages performance
- Sets and monitors high standards for quality, leads methodical systems that result in customer satisfaction
- Create and measure KPIs on customer success
- Contribute to sustain premium and competitive positioning of Cynosure in medical aesthetics /medicine using global marketing assets combined with in-depth knowledge of local consumer, relevant media and competitive landscape
- Develops strategies to realize organizational goals.
- Identify and create compelling vision of the organization’s future potential
Excellent communications skills
- Communicates and networks effectively
- Persuades and influences others
- Presents ideas and delivers training confidently
Applying expertise and technology
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise
- Shares expertise and knowledge with others
- Use technology to achieve organizational goals
- Provides others with clear direction
- Motivates and empowers team
- Recruits high calibre team members
- Provides development opportunities and coaching
- Leads function in line with business objectives
- Set appropriate but stretching commercial metrics
- Understands the principles of Key Account Management, distributor management, sales force effectiveness and has a good grasp of B2B2C marketing, KOL role and category management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with strong ability to influence.
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- A Strategic thinker who has a strong commercial acumen and analytical mind
- Results & Performance Driven
- Understanding of the dynamics & diversity in the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe
- Strong key account / business development experience & track record
- Works independently in a leading role which provides guidance, coaching & hands-on support.
Experience and education
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
Minimum 10 years of customer engagement experience across sales/key accounts, in-market operations, regional management, and customer marketing
- Famille d’emplois Sales
- Fonction professionnelle General Sales
- Type de paie Salaire
- Date de début de la tâche 30 août 2021