Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (Akron, OH) - Part Time
Test Center Administrator
Test Center Manager
The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Prometric in test centers around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Prometric employs more than 600 TCAs worldwide who are highly respected for their ability to lead and control the computer-based test center environment.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices, and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric capacity requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, college experience a plus
- 1-2 years customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Akron, Ohio, EE. UU.