Resident Service Technician St. Ann's Care Center Webster Campus
Resident Service Technician Per Diem (Webster Campus)
Join us in caring for the most important people on Earth. We reward hard – working and caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann’s Community is looking for a driven individual to support the work of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) by carrying out basic tasks that do not require direct resident contact or experience with caregiving.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Per Diem
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Answers all Residents call lights within appropriate time frame
- Takes care of Resident's clothing, checks for name tags, places soiled clothing in proper receptacle.
- Reports any change in Resident's condition or behavior to Nurse Leaders
- Participates in Team conferences and change of shift reports
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and unit operation issues
- Promotes independence of Resident in decision making
- Light housekeeping duties in Residents’ rooms and common areas
- Responsible for preparation/serving of Residents meals and snacks (as per meal tickets) and proper kitchen clean up
- Building relationship with Residents to create meaningful activities through the day that emphasize Residents hobbies and interests
- Plans and organizes social activities for individual Residents, small groups and households
- Follows all safety policies and regulations put in place by St. Ann’s Care Center
- Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma, GED or High School student
- Previous RST experience a plus+
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Nivel de formación requerido Escuela secundaria