PM Shift - Cash Management Services Teller
Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available!
4 Days a Week 10 hour shift
Shift Time: 7:30 PM
Can accommodate set hours per day, or number of days per week.
As Cash Management Services Teller, you work with your team to ensure the safe and secure preparation and processing of cash, coin, and check deposits for our Loomis customers.
- Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures
- Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination
- Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability to use calculator by touch
· Able to work flexible part -time schedule
· Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
· Work is performed from a sitting position (on a stool with back support) or standing position (in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
· Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Basic Life Insurance Plan
· Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
· Dependent Care AccountIndustry leading Training and Development
- Grupo de puestos Hourly
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación $18.00
- Municipio de Pennsauken, Nueva Jersey, EE. UU.