Pay Rate: $19.25 per hour
Ops Dispatcher ensure quality customer service and accountability of items keyed into computer system.
Position duties are handling customer’s calls into the branch, communication with all routes, ATM combo/support to routes, keying information in daily to the RPMS report, maintaining and updating SOFI information daily and maintaining branch reports.
Climate controlled office environment. Requires extended time sitting at desk opening doors to building, answering company phone lines, operation computer and monitoring vehicle radios.
- Security of Branch.
- Controlling access to building and grounds allowing access under branch policy.
- Customer Service:
- Handle incoming customer calls concerning routing specials on demand.
- Service request.
- No pick ups.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Generate ETA to OPS report.
- Communication with all routes.
Maintain Dispatchers Log:
- Logging hourly calls into report log system including over the payment liability route problems/concerns suspicious activity.
- Create holiday routes and maintain request from customers and national accounts.
- Send out safety/security messages.
- Coordinate variable account pick-ups and delivers.
- Maintain daily ATM combos list.
- Assist Messengers with force balances on ATM’s and any related ATM issues.
- Perform any other duties or special projects as deemed necessary by Management staff.
- Grupo de puestos Hourly
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación $19.25
- Springfield, Virginia, EE. UU.