Shop - Mechanic
Taunton, Massachusetts, EE. UU. Sol. nº 1319
lunes, 11 de octubre de 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Service and repair of all fleet vehicles.
- Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all size vehicles. Must perform per month.
- Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles.
- Drive automatic vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
- Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive automatic vehicles from 2,000 to 26,000 lbs. in size.
- Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
- Work is performed in an enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/diesel fumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
- Full-time schedule consists of an average of 40 hours per week for a 5-day period.
- Medium Duty Diesel experience preferred.
- Must possess adequate mechanic tools:
- Grupo de puestos Hourly
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Taunton, Massachusetts, EE. UU.