IMMEDIATE NEED for Packaging positions for 2nd & 3rd Shift at our Schertz, Texas location!
Our Client is an Essential Supply Chain business providing kitting and packaging services to a wide range of industries including retail, B2B, electronics, and automotive. They offer a rich history and promote-from-within culture.
Positions start at $14.50/hr and are long-term with On-Site opportunities for training and advancement.
We are looking to hire immediately for these roles, please submit your resume and a team member will reach out to you shortly.
To ensure the safety of all Employees, mandatory Health Screenings. reduced schedules, and required PPE are in effect at all sites!
Assemble packaging, like boxes or crates, label and record what is packed, inspect packaging for tears, cracks and dents, and make sure the materials inside are packed in a way to minimize breakage during transit.
- Responsible for stacking and piling goods into correct containers and preparing for shipment using various warehouse equipment
- Interprets work orders to assure materials are packaged in the proper containers with proper labeling
- Palletize materials as specified in the standard operating procedures to assure accurate packaging and filling
- Keep track of inventory
- Check to ensure materials are damage-free
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products using marking tools
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools
- Move completed packages for loading
- Count items
- Review packing lists
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in warehouse environment
- Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and tolerate seasonal temperature changes within warehouse
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 - $14.70 per hour
- Disposable face masks
- Deployed plexiglass dividers and face shields
- Requiring daily COVID-19 surveys and temperature checks
- Focusing on Restroom Cleanliness
- Continue to investigate new heightened sanitation strategies
- Grupo de puestos DIR
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación mínima $14.50
- Tasa de contratación máxima $14.70
- Nivel de formación requerido Escuela secundaria
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo viernes, 16 de abril de 2021
- Dallas, Texas, EE. UU.