Retail Sales Associate
This open position is located inside Bass Pro Shops in Branson, MO
$20 / hour training pay for 60 days + commission
At Bluegreen Vacations, as a Sales Representative you will utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Initiate conversation with customers
- Sell mini vacation getaways to destinations across the US
- Overcome objections
- Close the deal
- Sales Representatives working 30-hours a week earn on average $50k -75k annually (detailed compensation plan to be provided upon hire)
- Includes guaranteed hourly base ($20.00 during training) + eligibility for commissions based on number of package sales per week
- Customizable full benefits package - Click here for a summary of Bluegreen company benefits.
- Paid training - You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth - We believe in developing our current talent. We promote within.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision / 401K are all part of our comprehensive benefit plan
- 30-hour per week work schedule
- Generous paid time off
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible organization!
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks, and much more!
- At least 18 years old
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool.
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Grupo de puestos Sales Operations/Administration
- Función del puesto None
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Branson, Misuri 65616, EE. UU.