Brake Supply - Evansville, 5501 Foundation Boulevard, Evansville, Indiana, United States of America ● Evansville, IN, USA Req #2546
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Brake Supply Company, the world’s leader in remanufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial, and heavy equipment industries. Our 6 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We remanufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Heavy Equipment Component Rebuild Technician
Our headquarters, located in Evansville, Indiana, has immediate openings for automotive and heavy equipment technicians. From entry-level to seasoned technician, Brake Supply has something for you!
Job Responsibilities of the Heavy Equipment Component Rebuild Technician:
• Disassemble, inspect, and rebuild drivetrain components from various manufactures
• Perform failure analysis on components, thus providing key failure information to customers
• Maintain cleanliness of work area and tooling
• Adhere to all relevant health , safety and environmental policies and procedures
Job Requirements of the Heavy Equipment Component Rebuild Technician:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Background in automotive, heavy equipment, or similar repair fields is a plus!
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to follow written disassembly and assembly guidelines
• Ability to while work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Overtime may be required based on customer demand
• 1st and 2nd shift available
• 10% differential paid for 2nd shift
Compensation and Benefits of the Heavy Equipment Component Rebuild Technician:
• Train with the best technicians in the industry
• Opportunity to advance
• Company provides all tools and uniforms
• Excellent hourly wages. NO MORE AUTOMOTIVE FLAT RATE!
• Profit bonus
• Outstanding benefits including 401k, 401k matching, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
• Tuition reimbursement
• Exceptional work environment
Mechanic, Technician, Mechanics, Mechanical, Techs, Service, Heavy Equipment, Automotive Mechanic, Components, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Hourly, Master Technician, Master Mechanic
- Job Family MECH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
This posting is inactive.
- Brake Supply - Evansville, 5501 Foundation Boulevard, Evansville, Indiana, United States of America
- Evansville, IN, USA