Digital Learning Analyst
Scope of Job:
As an integral part of the Digital Learning team, you will partner with the business to deliver high value and innovative learning solutions by strategic design and implementation of integrated solutions within our Learning & Talent Development toolset. Serve as the technical expert on digital adoption solutions, as well as analytics for digital learning efforts across the organization.
- 30% Collaborate with the Digital Learning Manager to design and build strategic application and platform learning solutions by developing walkthroughs, messaging, funnels, and other digital elements that follow high standards of delivery and quality
- 15% Partner with various internal teams (Communications, Legal, HR, IT, etc.) to execute in-platform messaging and learning initiatives
- 15% Monitor and analyze emerging trouble spots, trends, usage, change initiatives, and overall learning adoption to enable Digital Learning team to better focus efforts where the employees need support
- 10% Partner closely with Learning and Talent Development, IT, HR, and Communications teams to align strategies of technology deployment, training, and updates
- 10% Identify training opportunities and create content for existing employees when new features are releases or workflows are impacted.
- 10% Continuously iterate on implemented solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining internal audits of digital learning content. Constantly learn and collaborate with the business, product teams, and end user to develop our best practices on product experience workflows
- 5% Provide and report on digital learning/adoption project status, findings, plans, etc. to cross functional teams, stakeholders, and at all levels of leadership.
- 5% - Other duties as assigned
Supervision of Others:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Learning and Development, IT, or related experience
- WalkMe Solutions Engineering Certification
- 2 - 5 years of experience with WalkMe or another Digital Adoption Platform
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Learning and Talent Development highly preferred
- Adequate knowledge of WalkMe and related (Insights) analytics platform
- Strong understanding and application of jQuery, CSS, and HTML
- Experience with Dayforce Ceridian, SAP, Microsoft applications (SharePoint, Teams, PPT, etc.), highly preferred.
- Must possess excellent people skills and have strong written and verbal communication skills, with expert fluency in English
- Ability to build relationships across multiple functions and implement processes in a highly challenging environment by maintaining a high standard of accuracy and professionalism
- General awareness of Organizational Change Management practices and strategies
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and execute with urgency, accuracy, and efficiency, and the flexibility to shift focus when needed.
- An understanding of Learning and Talent Development best practices and methodologies.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple complex workflows and programs through full-scale digital adoption solutions.
- Strong ownership of WalkMe content with a keen sense of reporting, analytics, automation and AI.
- Ability to present data, and to tell a meaningful story, to senior leadership and project stakeholders in an engaging and concise manner.
- Enthusiasm to learn and an eagerness to contribute to the team and enhance the knowledge of those around you.
95% of time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of various Microsoft software/programs), phones, and general office equipment. 5% of time is spent outside of the office visiting vendors’ and/or internal customers’ sites in additional to attending various conferences and meetings.
Reasonable accommodations may be provided by EDF Renewables to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, as defined per Company policy.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS: In alignment with our core values and placing safety first, EDF Renewables will implement a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all US hires. Proof of full vaccination will be required to accept an offer with a hire date on or after January 3, 2022.
Notice to Staffing Agencies: EDF Renewables and its subsidiaries ("EDF-R") will not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to EDF-R, including unsolicited resumes sent to a EDF-R mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to EDF-R employees outside of EDF-R’s Recruiting department, or to EDF-R’s resume database will be considered as submitted directly by a candidate and therefore EDF-R will NOT pay any fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of such unsolicited resume. EDF-R will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from EDF-R’s Recruiting department to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully executed contract for service. EDF-R will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by EDF-R’s Vice President - Human Resources or his/ her designee. No other EDF-R employee is authorized to bind EDF-R to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.”
- Pay Type Salary
- San Diego, CA, USA
- United States