Vivage - Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator RN - Amberwood
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. “Vivage” means “celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a MDS Coordinator for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to direct, coordinate and lead MDS Systems, Medicare A, Medicare B and all other insurance providers, as well as conduct care coordination for case management following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Coordinates and manages the process of information and clinical integration from the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT): nursing, dietary, social services, restorative nursing, physician services and the rehabilitation team to ensure the appropriate level of skilled need and capturing of all resources.
- Perform clinical assessments and manage the data entry of residents in all care areas needed to complete regulatory/PPS and other reimbursement related MDS forms and ensure accuracy of the MDS including timely submission of the transmission process. Maintains current and comprehensive knowledge of MDS and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.
- Serves as Center resource for MDS/RUGS and Case Mix systems.
- Coordinates with the Business Office Manager required billing data such as: RUGs, case mix data, and insurance authorization required for billing accuracy.
- Assist with writing and updating Care Plans in collaboration with IDT. May direct the restorative nursing program.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- **This is not a full job description.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Daily Pay Advance Option Available
Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
Sick time pay accrual
Health, Dental, Vision, and More!!
THE MUST HAVES:
At least 6 months’ experience as a Registered Nurse within a skilled nursing or long-term care facility is a plus
Registered Nurse (RN) license for the state in which you practice or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire
PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus
COVID vaccine required or valid exemption
Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $32.55
- Max Hiring Rate $45.00
- Required Education Certification
- Amberwood, 4686 E Asbury Cir, Denver, Colorado, United States of America