Sr. Human Resources Generalist - Recruiter
Richmond, VA, USA Req #301
Monday, November 1, 2021
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Sr. Human Resources Generalist - Recruiter. This important role will provide full life cycle recruitment for Virginia Housing and support the onboarding of new associates.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conduct full life cycle recruiting efforts for positions authority wide.
• Provide professional guidance and direction to hiring managers in creating ads to post and where to post to ensure the best quality pool of candidates.
• Review resumes against the requirements of the position and preferred qualifications discussed with the hiring manager.
• Coordinate and actively participate in the interview processes.
• Conduct reference checks and verifications.
• Follow the process through to the offer to on-boarding which includes conducting New Associate Orientation and working with appropriate teams on a seamless Onboarding process.
• Participate in community events and job fairs promoting Virginia Housing career opportunities. Partner with local organizations and colleges/universities to strengthen candidate pool, educate about Virginia Housing, and promote career opportunities.
Qualified candidates must possess several years of experience in a human resources role with demonstrated experience in talent sourcing, recruitment and onboarding. Proficiency in MS Office Suite required. Proficiency in MS Office Suite required. B.S., B.A. degree, or equivalent. SPHR, PHR, or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, preferred.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational and professional development opportunities are available.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.VirginiaHousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on December, 28, 2021.
Hiring Range: $62,666 - $81,466
Per Executive Directive #18, effective September 1, 2021, Virginia Housing associates are required to disclose their vaccination status to Human Resources as a condition of employment. Those individuals not fully vaccinated by their start date are required to undergo and report the results of weekly Covid-19 testing.
Background checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $62,666.00
- Max Hiring Rate $81,466.00
This posting is inactive.
- Richmond, VA, USA