Human Resources Systems Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Human Resources Systems Analyst.
This important role provides support to end users, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness by using various techniques for resolving problems. The Human Resources System Analyst will provide primary technical support for business specific applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining optimal function of HR systems, which may include configuration, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
- Serving as liaison between HR, information technology, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Managing configuration changes, testing and implementation of internal HR initiatives using HR systems solution
- Collecting and compiling HR metrics and data from a variety of sources
- Managing data interfaces to internal and external sources following all standard change management practices
Reviewing HR business processes to identify opportunities in which technology solutions can replace manual processes; coordinate testing and implement solutions
Qualified candidates must possess
- B.S. Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, equivalent education or work experience
- An understanding of application systems administration and configuration
- Knowledge of supporting integrated systems
- Experience leading small to mid-size business technology projects
- Experience with data and business analysis with a process focus
Preferred experience includes XML and SQL coding, knowledge of Human Resources practices and working with HR systems such as Ceridian Dayforce.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers
This position will close at midnight Friday, January 14, 2022.
Hiring Range: $72,066- $93,684
Per Executive Directive #18, effective September 1, 2021, Virginia Housing associates are required to disclose their vaccination status to Human Resources as a condition of employment. Those individuals not fully vaccinated by their start date are required to undergo and report the results of weekly Covid-19 testing.
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $72,066.00
- Max Hiring Rate $93,684.00
- Richmond, VA, USA