RELOCATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of household goods and/or non-household goods relocation management for domestic and/or international shipments for clients of UniGroup or its operating companies. This includes ensuring that every aspect of moves are coordinated between clients (federal government and/or corporate entities), customers, transportation service providers and agents; and that all information from move initiation to billing and/or claims settlement is accomplished. Ensures that client representatives and customers are completely satisfied in order to maintain clients’ business for the long-term.
The work location for this role is flexible if approved by UniGroup except this position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and/or monitors the entire relocation process to ensure that the transportation service providers and/or agents meet or exceed defined expectations.
- Educates customers on client’s policies for the safe and effective transportation of personal household goods.
- Counsels customer, spouse, and family members on the organizational details of a move.
- Selects carriers/agents (UniGroup and non-UniGroup) to be used for relocation services.
- Provides on-going training to ensure that transportation providers complete all actions required by the Move Management system.
- Highlights failures of participating carriers/agents to appropriate management staff.
- Monitors quality assurance programs and the ranking of UniGroup companies and/or agents.
- Reports adverse trends in quality, recommends corrective actions, and follows up with UniGroup staff and service provider representatives.
- Works special projects assigned and trains additional full-time and temporary staff.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Consumer Affairs or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in customer service
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the UniGroup family.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Louis, MO, USA