SENIOR DATA ARCHITECT
The work location for this role is flexible if approved by UniGroup except this position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
- Drives the design, model and implementation of data applications, workflows, infrastructure and databases across the data domain.
- Develop and drive future architecture design and strategy.
- Collaborates with other parts of the business to ensure standardization and shared best practices.
- Collaboration and leadership to ensure efficient and robust integration with downstream and upstream environments and systems.
- Clearly and concisely articulates our architecture and reasoning behind our architecture decisions to leadership and collaborators.
- Improves system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and identifying areas for improvement as needed.
- Oversees the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Ensures compliance with approved IT standards, principles, policies and guidelines in the design of projects, applications and solutions.
- Monitors the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Drives innovation across UniGroup with a willingness to experiment and to boldly confront problems of immense complexity and scope.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates, including providing clear status updates.
- Ensures that our standards for architecture, maintainability, and best practices are suitable for the unique problems of UniGroup’s scale and diversity. Maintains and advocates for these standards through code review.
- Helps provide input and feedback for novel and modified data model changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in data science computer science, computer engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Master of database structuring and querying having first-hand experience in designing complex database systems.
- Fluency in Python, SQL, Snowflake, AirFlow.
- Familiarity with AWS and Unix environments.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the UniGroup family.
- Pay Type Salary
- St. Louis, MO, USA