UNIGROUP: CORPORATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
UniGroup is offering internship programs which provide college students the opportunity to gain experience in and exposure to the transportation industry, business concepts and principles, and senior leadership. Interns will work with the management team on special assignments while also shadowing in the day-to-day operations of the business. This is a paid position beginning in January and ending in May. All internships at UniGroup take place at its home office located in Fenton, MO.
The work location for this role is flexible if approved by UniGroup except this position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job shadowing to learn more about UniGroup’s business and operations
- Working alongside company leadership on special assignments and projects
- Conducting research and analysis
- Using the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to identify solutions to real business problems and opportunities for improvement
- Presenting to the senior management team upon completion of the internship
- Performing other duties as assigned
Education, License or Certification:
- College sophomore level student or higher, working towards bachelor’s degree AND/OR enrolled in a certification program
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Professor recommendation if requested
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the UniGroup family.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com
- Job Function Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Fenton, MO, USA