Accounting Intern (Summer & Fall)
5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA Req #246
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Ultimus LeverPoint is currently seeking Interns to join our Fund, Management Company, and Tax Teams for the Spring & Summer. The Intern provides:
- Daily accounting support for Private Equity and Venture Capital fund clients
- Recording daily accounting activities across multiple funds
- Preparation and/or review of cash reporting, bank reqs
- Special projects as assigned
- Regular interaction with clients and team members.
Successful candidates must:
- Currently be in their Junior or Senior year of their Bachelors program in Accounting, Finance, or Business Admin
- Prior accounting internship experience a plus
- Be able to commit to 18-20 hours per week
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients
Ultimus Leverpoint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship or any other status entitled to protection under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on our employment application are intended to secure information that is to be used for impermissible purposes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA