Ultimus LeverPoint professionals are employees who take personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, are driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships. Our team of professionals demonstrate strong work ethic, thrive on challenges and are dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
A LeverPoint professional should strive for excellence in the following competencies:
The Office Clerk is responsible for assisting in administrative support for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Answer incoming phone calls as well as greet and sign in all visitors;
- Stock kitchen and office supplies;
- Create all mailing packages are requested via the requested shipper (FedEx, UPS, USPS);
- Assist with Tax collation and mailings;
- Communicate with necessary team members to clarify questions or concerns;
- Communicate concerns or obstacles effectively and promptly to manager;
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate and client matters;
- Continually updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; internal company and team trainings; maintains personal networks; participates in professional development opportunities and;
- Completion of special projects as required;
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to learn new systems as needed;
- Must have a high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to maintain strong intercompany relationships;
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of professionalism in the performance of duties;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in the administrative field preferred;
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED with educational certificate or further education in administration preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with experience utilizing scanning devices preferred;
- Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Regularly scheduled office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm. At times, as business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job.
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand;
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs and;
- Specific vision abilities are required within this position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees to perform the essential functions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA