Talent Acquisition Specialist
5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA Req #507
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
The Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for working closely with the Human Resources, Management and Executive Teams to spearhead company recruitment efforts. The Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for posting job openings, sourcing and identifying candidates through various recruiting tools; including the organization’s internal applicant tracking system, external resume databases, job boards, internet and social media. In addition to online recruitment efforts, this position will lead efforts to acquire talent through college career fairs in a variety of locations. This position will be responsible for understanding and staying current in employment and labor laws, in addition to EEO requirements. This position will require regular interaction with clients, team members and management.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including advertising, sourcing, interviewing, and closing qualified candidates;
- Assist in the development of recruiting materials and promotional materials for recruiting efforts;
- Work in conjunction with the HR Business Partner to execute ongoing recruiting plans and strategies;
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system and populate data for ongoing recruitment statistics;
- Regularly present on recruitment strategies, propose efficiencies and provide creative solutions to possible recruitment challenges;
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives and maintain ongoing relationships with college career services and faculty contacts;
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and build networks to identify qualified passive candidates;
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting;
- Post openings through online sources, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues;
- Utilize social media and other professional networking sites to identify and source candidates;
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with candidates, management and various contacts created through recruitment efforts; and
- Coordinates and completes special projects as directed by management.
- 1 – 3+ years’ (relevant) experience in Recruitment, Human Resources or related field;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or work experience equivalency;
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruiting preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
- Ability to handle confidential material and situations;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Ultimus Leverpoint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship or any other status entitled to protection under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on our employment application are intended to secure information that is to be used for impermissible purposes.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA