Ultimus LeverPoint professionals are employees who take personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, are driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships. Our team of professionals demonstrate strong work ethic, thrive on challenges and are dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
A LeverPoint professional should strive for excellence in the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the recruitment coordination efforts of LeverPoint. This role will be responsible for sourcing potential candidates on social media platforms, developing talent pipelines, supporting onsite campus efforts and the administration of Ultimus LeverPoint’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS). This position will also be responsible for assisting with other various recruitment deliverables including the scheduling and coordinating of interviews, phone screens and other recruitment initiatives as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Sourcing potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
- Developing talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities;
- Assisting in development of sourcing strategies;
- Providing support to our Recruiting Team for campus recruiting;
- Posting career opportunities on various job boards and school sites;
- Screening candidates for initial qualifications of open roles;
- Coordinating, scheduling, and adjusting interviews between candidates and interview teams on behalf of the Recruiting Team;
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings;
- Tracking and receiving interview feedback;
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities and events as needed;
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status;
- Managing candidate flow through Applicant Tracking System;
- Conduct New Hire Onboarding;
- Assist HRBP as needed;
- Continually updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; internal company and team trainings; maintains personal networks; participates in professional development opportunities.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Customer service focus with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively through written and oral communication;
- Ability to multitask; excellent communication, time management, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, assisting in the coordination of the work of other team members as needed.
- 0 – 1 years’ (relevant) experience in Recruitment field preferred;
- Minimum of an Associate Degree’s in Human Resources, Business or related field with Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Work and Excel;
- Ability to multitask, time management, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required;
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Regularly scheduled office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm. At times, as business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job.
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand;
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs and;
- Specific vision abilities are required within this position.
- Occasional travel (approximately 10% or less) may be required in this position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees to perform the essential functions.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5 Maxwell Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065, USA