Mixing Operators set up, operate, or tend machines to mix or blend raw materials, liquid, paste, color pigments, or dry mix blending, also weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure conformance to product specifications, quality and quantity for each production run. Other tasks include:
· Ensure safety at all times, including use of material handling equipment, proper handling of tools and equipment, follow standard operating procedures.
· Mix color pigments or pastes according to formula and make necessary adjustments until color matching is verified.
· Conduct visual checks on containers, totes and valves for leaks; stage bags and/or containers of mixing products.
· Document pick list information, print and attach tickets to products.
· Maintain Inventory of raw materials; perform inventory cycle counts.
· Assist co-workers in other areas within the Mixing Department as time allows.
Competitive Wage and Benefit Package, including:
Benefits on Day 1 of Employment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine with Health Savings Account
- Company provided Life Insurance and AD&D
- Nine Holidays
401k Retirement Savings Plan after 30 Days of Employment
Sign On Bonus
Perfect Attendance Bonus
Associate Referral Bonus
Requirements for this Position include:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Previous Factory Experience and Computer Skills helpful
ACT WorkKeys Assessments or NCRC
Criminal Background Check
Pre-employment Hair Drug Screen
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, TN, USA