Triumph Sheets, a division of an industry leader in the manufacture of corrugated packaging, currently has outstanding opportunities available for Production Operators to serve as key members of our team.
Triumph requires the following skills and abilities:
- Enthusiasm for being an active part of a safety-first work environment.
- Dependability and dedication to the job at hand.
- Ability to function in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with positive interaction.
- Willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for team success.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen.
As part of an industry leader Triumph offers:
- Rock-solid job dependability.
- Solid pay and great, affordable benefits.
- The chance to be part of an exciting operation which will feature opportunities for advancement and personal growth.
- Respectful, empowering and employee friendly teamwork environment.
- Triumph recognizes our employees to be our greatest asset and we strive to support them at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a culture of excellence and customer focused reliability, please forward your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting rate $17.45 - $19.20 2nd & 3rd shifts
60 day increase to $18.48 dph; Pay for skill top out $25 dph
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Bonuses – Monthly Team share bonuses
- Skill level pay adjustments
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
Triumph Sheets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.45
- Max Hiring Rate $19.20
- Travel Required No
- Triumph Sheets, 4100 Old Tasso Road, Cleveland, Tennessee, United States of America