Night Non-CDL Driver - Parking Lot Sweeping
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. With over 60 years of sweeping heritage and an emphasis on quality service and customer focus, we have quickly become the nation’s elite NAPSA-certified sweeping contractor. We provide our customers with a superior experience in sweeping services as well as an all-encompassing NPDES stormwater management plan with our sweeping and jet-vac solutions and best-in-class vehicles. Our reliable services are trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors, and commercial, parking, and industrial properties from coast-to-coast. We currently have over 50 strategic locations, more than 1,200 safety-focused team members, and a fleet of 1,600+ vehicles and are continuing to grow. Our expansive operating footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and innovation, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your environmental services sweeping requirements. For more information, please visit: www.SweepingCorp.com.
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest power sweeping company in North America and continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for customer focused employees who will always work in a safe manner and want to grow with us!
Join our team and experience the great benefits we have to offer:
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian:Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Extensive benefit offerings including, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Ability to advance – CDL-Driver positions, Maintenance, and Leadership – 0r relocate to one of our many locations across the country
What’s the job like?
- You will be working at night with a normal start time between 7pm and 9pm, including weekends
- You will be provided a planned route of accounts to service and will be responsible to complete your work independently (no manager will be breathing down your neck all night)
- You will operate Parking Lot Sweeper equipment (trucks) and be required to inspect them daily to ensure safe operation
- You will work outside at times sweeping shopping plazas or store parking lots and you will use a leaf blower to blow off sidewalks, change trash bags, and could walk 3-4 miles in a night (if you dread sitting in a truck all day, don’t worry, you will get your exercise in!)
- You will be provided proper safety equipment (PPE), and will need to wear pants, long sleeve shirt, and boots
- Review scheduled routes assigned and be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear
What do we need from you?
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We will only use your data in the application process and your data is not sold or used for any other purpose.
Sweeping Corporation of America is an at-will employer and is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Rockford, MI, USA