Admin Assistant - Office Support
Dupo, IL, USA ● St. Louis, MO, USA
Monday, January 10, 2022
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest power sweeping company in North America and continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for customer focused employees who will always work in a safe manner and want to grow with us!
Join our team and experience the great benefits we have to offer:
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian:Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Extensive benefit offerings including, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Weekly pay on Fridays
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This office administrative position is primarily responsible to support 2 sites Dupo Il and St. Peters site locations. Completing a variety of daily tasks in support of operations. Primary to the position is support to the Accounts Receivable function including daily billing and bid coordination.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages the office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to internal and external customers.
- Create invoices for services rendered in accordance with work verified and priced at agreed upon work.
- Ensure invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for services completed by the location.
- Coordinate the site-specific reporting in accordance with FSO shared service processes
- Support work on bid submission or contracted work for services to customers
- Support local weekly payroll submission, if required
- Applies customer payments.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Processes credit card payments and credits.
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Prepares weekly reports as required.
- Answers the phone
- Answers the door
- Ships / FedEx / UPS, as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 yrs. Office experience – computer and Microsoft Suite (excel) required.
- 1-year of A/R experience preferred.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Operate computer and keyboard; able to use phone; sit for long periods; communicate using speech, hearing and vision skills.
Sweeping Corp is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Sweeping Corporation of America is Proud to be a Drug Free Workplace.