Helper - Jet Vac
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. With over 60 years of sweeping heritage and an emphasis on quality service and customer focus, we have quickly become the nation’s elite NAPSA-certified sweeping contractor. We provide our customers with a superior experience in sweeping services as well as an all-encompassing NPDES stormwater management plan with our sweeping and jet-vac solutions and best-in-class vehicles. Our reliable services are trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors, and commercial, parking, and industrial properties from coast-to-coast. We currently have over 50 strategic locations, more than 1,200 safety-focused team members, and a fleet of 1,600+ vehicles and are continuing to grow. Our expansive operating footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and innovation, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your environmental services sweeping requirements. For more information, please visit: www.SweepingCorp.com.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for a Laborer to work within our team. The Laborer is responsible for assisting our JetVac team in providing prompt, reliable and safe services to its’ customers, by cleaning & inspecting sewer & storm water structure. Work also includes highway / roadway maintenance.
- Provide physical labor and assistance to crew
- Operate JetVac/CCTV and related equipment to clean sewer/storm systems
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate with site managers to alleviate any customer concerns
- Wear proper and required PPE
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted and maintain quality of work
- Track completed tasks and/or routes
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather
- Report any equipment failures, near misses or accidents to Lead or Supervisor within 8 hours
- Over-night travel may be required
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently, walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
- Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye, and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We will only use your data in the application process and your data is not sold or used for any other purpose.
Sweeping Corporation of America is an at-will employer and is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Longwood, FL 32750, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA