Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. With over 60 years of sweeping heritage and an emphasis on quality service and customer focus, we have quickly become the nation’s elite NAPSA-certified sweeping contractor. We provide our customers with a superior experience in sweeping services as well as an all-encompassing NPDES stormwater management plan with our sweeping and jet-vac solutions and best-in-class vehicles. Our reliable services are trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors, and commercial, parking, and industrial properties from coast-to-coast. We currently have over 50 strategic locations, more than 1,200 safety-focused team members, and a fleet of 1,600+ vehicles and are continuing to grow. Our expansive operating footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and innovation, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your environmental services sweeping requirements. For more information, please visit: www.SweepingCorp.com.
Sign-on Bonus $7500
SCA maintains of fleet of sweepers, dump trucks, flatbed trucks, pickup trucks, trailers, attenuators, and various other support equipment.
The A Mechanic position is a valuable support role with opportunity for advancement.
Work will include preventative maintenance and repair of various chassis manufacturers and upfit configurations with a focus on electrical and hydraulic systems.
In this position you will:
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the shop and yard
- Perform chassis preventative maintenance and repairs to chassis and upfit components
- Complete advanced inspections and associated repairs
- Diagnose and complete repairs on electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Inspect and perform repairs on brake system components
- Replace chassis and sweeper components
- 10 years mechanic experience.
- Toolbox, basic hand tools including some specialty tools
- Ability to run diagnostic software to troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Basic ability to read and follow schematics
- Welding and fabrication experience is a plus
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed
- Possess a valid driver license with the ability to obtain a Class B CDL with endorsements
- Use all required PPE and work safely
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Welding experience is a plus
- Competitive Wage
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Company Uniforms
- Sign on Bonus - Restrictions apply
- Work in high noise environments with exposure to vibration and fumes
- Active, physical work occasionally involving lifting 50 lbs. Frequently involves carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching, and standing.
- Heavy Equipment Experience is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime on occasion
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We will only use your data in the application process and your data is not sold or used for any other purpose.
Sweeping Corporation of America is an at-will employer and is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Max Hiring Rate $38.00
- Fairless Hills, PA, USA