Jet Vac/Video Inspection Tech - Jet Vac
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. With over 60 years of sweeping heritage and an emphasis on quality service and customer focus, we have quickly become the nation’s elite NAPSA-certified sweeping contractor. We provide our customers with a superior experience in sweeping services as well as an all-encompassing NPDES stormwater management plan with our sweeping and jet-vac solutions and best-in-class vehicles. Our reliable services are trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors, and commercial, parking, and industrial properties from coast-to-coast. We currently have over 50 strategic locations, more than 1,200 safety-focused team members, and a fleet of 1,600+ vehicles and are continuing to grow. Our expansive operating footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and innovation, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your environmental services sweeping requirements. For more information, please visit: www.SweepingCorp.com.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for a JetVac Video Inspection Operator to work within our team. The Operator is responsible for controlling the video inspection equipment used in our JetVac equipment. They will provide prompt, reliable, and safe services to our customers, including but not limited to performing duties in conjunction with the work crew to clean and clear sewers, catch basins, and remove wastewater.
- Service various customer needs using company equipment.
- Operate Video Inspection & related equipment.
- Complete paperwork related to the work and company / customer requirements.
- Interact with customers to ensure the work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Communicate with office regarding obstacles, needs and customer interactions.
- Document any changes to the scope of work or project changes.
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Possess PACP Certification & maintain good standing
- Ability to operate Computer and Video Inspection
- Ability to pull hose up to 500 feet.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, heights, and confined spaces.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
- The employee may be exposed to noxious odors and or fumes.
- The employee may be exposed to bodily fluids / human waste, etc.
- The employee may work out of town for extended periods of time.
- Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye, and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
- Longwood, FL 32750, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Sanford, FL, USA
- Winter Springs, FL, USA