Jet Vac Operator - Jet Vac
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. With over 60 years of sweeping heritage and an emphasis on quality service and customer focus, we have quickly become the nation’s elite NAPSA-certified sweeping contractor. We provide our customers with a superior experience in sweeping services as well as an all-encompassing NPDES stormwater management plan with our sweeping and jet-vac solutions and best-in-class vehicles. Our reliable services are trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors, and commercial, parking, and industrial properties from coast-to-coast. We currently have over 50 strategic locations, more than 1,200 safety-focused team members, and a fleet of 1,600+ vehicles and are continuing to grow. Our expansive operating footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and innovation, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your environmental services sweeping requirements. For more information, please visit: www.SweepingCorp.com.
$5000 Hiring Bonus , contingent on successful onboarding and employee staying in good standings with the company for 6 months.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is offering an opportunity for a JetVac Operator to work within our team. The Operator is responsible for driving our JetVac equipment and providing prompt, reliable and safe services to our customers, including but not limited to performing duties in conjunction with the work crew to clean and clear sewers, catch basins, and remove wastewater.
- Drive and Operate JetVac & related company equipment.
- Man the hose boom while labor team members preform cleaning services.
- Complete paperwork related to the work and company / customer requirements.
- Interact with customers to ensure the work is completed to their satisfaction.
- Communicate with management regarding obstacles, needs, and customer interactions.
- Document any changes if the scope of work or project changes.
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Troubleshoot equipment, identify repairs needed, as necessary.
- CDL Class A or B with Tanker and Air Brake Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- DOT Medical Card
- Ability to read a map
- Manual transmission
- Ability to pull hose up to 500 feet
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/Exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving; lifting (50+ lbs), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching. Frequently, walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time.
- Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye, and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Requires regular use of eyes, shoulders & neck to monitor vehicle mirrors & back-up camera
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Altamonte Springs, FL, USA
- Longwood, FL 32750, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Winter Springs, FL, USA