Site Manager - Office Support - Atlanta
Site Manager - Come Grow with Us!
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? We are looking for customer focused, business minded Site Manager for our Atlanta location.
Sweeping Corporation of America (“SCA”) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. SCA’s key services include street and highway sweeping, parking lot sweeping, and jet vac services. Our growing company has 52 strategic locations covering 21 states.
We have more than 1,000 professional employees, and an 800+ unit truck fleet. SCA is committed to providing Departments of Transportation (DOTs), municipalities, businesses, communities, and more with environmental solutions designed to reduce stormwater and air pollution. Our expansive service footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and technology, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your Power Sweeping and JetVac requirements. Customers served to include municipalities, state departments of transportation, commercial, infrastructure, and construction clients.
In November 2020, SCA announced that Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm focused on growth investing, entered into an agreement to acquire the company.
Additional information on the company can be found at: https://www.sweepingcorp.com/.
Join the SCA team and experience the great benefits we have to offer Our Site Managers :
• Competitive Wage
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 401K plan
• Paid vacation & holidays
• Career Advance
knowledge that you are working for an industry leader.
Job Description for an SCA Site Manager:
- Be responsible for the P&L of one of our business units, managing employees who work during the day and at night
- Get to grow your site’s revenue by collaborating with our sales team on opportunities
- Manage site staffing levels to match revenue and business needs and report on sites Key Performance Indicators, KPI’s like, revenue, safety, labor, costs, maintenance, and equipment
- You will be supported by a general manager and work with other site managers in your region to find and implement best practices
- Schedule work weekly or when possible, up to a month in advance, arranging your employees’ routes to meet customer demands, with the assistance of routing software
- Track employee hours and pay daily/weekly and approve payroll in on online system
- Coach and develop employees on their performance, including issuing disciplinary action if needed and practicing good employee relations
- Lead the hiring, onboarding, and training initiatives at your location to ensure the best hires and good retention
- Have autonomy to solve problems and function independently as the head of operations at your site – with resources to ask questions and get help when needed (ex. Finance, HR, General Manager, Fleet & Maintenance, and Sales Departments.
The qualifications needed to be a Site Manager with SCA:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in operations, with management experience
- Understanding of and willingness to participate in the sales and marketing process to grow the business
- Ability to use a computer & Microsoft Office suite proficiently
- High-energy, self-motivated, organized, and able to self-manage time and daily objectives.
- Strong leadership skills
Sweeping Corp is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Sweeping Corporation of America is Proud to be a Drug Free Workplace.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA