Non-CDL Driver - Parking Lot Sweeping
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest power sweeping company in North America and continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for customer focused employees who will always work in a safe manner and want to grow with us!
Join our team and experience the great benefits we have to offer our Non-CDL Drivers:
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian:Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Extensive benefit offerings including, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Ability to advance – CDL-Driver positions, Maintenance, and Leadership – 0r relocate to one of our many locations across the country
What’s the Non-CDL Driver's job like?
- You will be working at night with a normal start time between 7pm and 9pm, including weekends
- You will be provided a planned route of accounts to service and will be responsible to complete your work independently (no manager will be breathing down your neck all night)
- You will operate Parking Lot Sweeper equipment (trucks) and be required to inspect them daily to ensure safe operation
- You will work outside at times sweeping shopping plazas or store parking lots and you will use a leaf blower to blow off sidewalks, change trash bags, and could walk 3-4 miles in a night (if you dread sitting in a truck all day, don’t worry, you will get your exercise in!)
- You will be provided proper safety equipment (PPE), and will need to wear pants, long sleeve shirt, and boots
- Review scheduled routes assigned and be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear
What do we need from you as a Non-CDL Driver?
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Columbia, SC, USA