Landscaper - Landscaping Sign On Bonus
The Landscape Laborer will assist in the care of commercial grounds to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The Landscape Laborer will be responsible for operating all basic landscaping equipment such as a lawn mower, weed whacker and backpack blower.
- Perform landscape labor duties as required by team lead.
- Operate basic landscaping equipment such as a lawn mower, weed whacker and backpack blower. Wear proper and required PPE.
- Review scheduled routes assigned.
- Be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted.
- Maintain quality of work.
- Track completed tasks and/or routes.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Report any equipment issues to site leader within 8 hours.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Working Outdoors Exposed to the weather elements
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Charleston, SC, USA
- North Charleston, SC, USA