Porter - Parking Lot Sweeping
Do you want a career where you can grow with a company and have an impact in improving the environment? Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest power sweeping company in North America and continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for customer focused employees who will always work in a safe manner and want to grow with us!
Join our team and experience the great benefits we have to offer:
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian:Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Extensive benefit offerings including, Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Ability to advance – Non-CDL Driver positions, CDL-Driver positions, Maintenance, and Leadership – 0r relocate to one of our many locations across the country
What’s the job like?
- You will work a regular daytime shift Monday - Friday, with the occasional opportunity for weekend work
- Usual Start Time: Between 6-8 AM
- You will drive a pickup truck to different stops on a scheduled route and complete your work independently (no one will be watching over your shoulder, but you will have someone you can call for help or questions!)
- You will be outside most of the day, cleaning the storefronts of retail properties: this may include using a leaf blower to blow off sidewalks, changing trash bags, and walking around the property to check for issues
- You will make stops to drop off trash as needed
- You will be provided proper safety equipment (PPE), and will need to wear pants, long sleeve shirt, and boots
- Review scheduled routes assigned and be proactive and ask questions if route is unclear
What do we need from you?
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience closely related to the field of work.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Lorton, VA, USA