Litter Crew - Roadside Services
The Roadside Litter Crew will assist in the maintenance of roadsides to ensure a high level of cleanliness throughout the service area. The Roadside Litter Crew will be responsible for litter and trash removal.
- Perform duties as required by team lead.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted.
- Maintain quality of work.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Working outdoors exposed to the weather elements.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Sweeping Corp is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Sweeping Corporation of America is Proud to be a Drug Free Workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Birmingham, AL, USA