Are you someone who enjoys food? Join Food Innovators/Technicians from all walks of life working together to feed the Country. We are an industry leader in Fresh Food Manufacturing, but we do much more than making great tasting safe ready to eat foods. We are a family owned company that plays a key role in bringing every party, picnic, and event together. We have positions on all shifts, including part-time openings with flexible schedules. Along with a competitive wage as well as many other company events… YOU will earn $1,000.00 sign on bonus by joining our team. Are you ready to Join our Family?
The Wellbeing Specialist is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of Sandridge total wellbeing and resilience initiatives, with an emphasis on supporting and helping employees in their work and personal lives. The position requires significant care and compassion to engage continuously with Sandridge employees to drive utilization and successful outcomes. Position also calls for solid communication skills, creativity, research, and marketing skills to promote offerings and services.
We are seeking Candidates to cover 2nd shift hours either full-time or part-time until 10pm Monday-Friday.
Key Specific Responsibilities:
- Engage daily with employees in common areas, production areas and offices to promote wellbeing programs as well as identify opportunities to connect employees with resources. Specialist will maintain office hours for drop in consultations as well as be available for scheduled appointments.
- Promote programs that create awareness, motivation and provide tools to employees that help them adapt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle.
- Foster an overall culture of wellbeing awareness and educate/counsel leadership across the company to help identify employees potentially in need of a referral for support and/or services.
- Coordinate and deliver wellbeing and resilience programming on healthy lifestyles that includes wellbeing and work/life balance messaging and education. Modify and add to programs based on employee feedback.
- Encourage wellbeing and resilience program buy-in and support throughout all levels of the organization.
- Perform research on relevant topics in wellbeing promotion and lifestyle and behavior change.
- Collect, evaluate and report data on the effectiveness of wellbeing and resilience initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external business partners to ensure alignment of wellbeing and resilience programs.
- Respond to timely to inquiries from employees and management referrals.
- Work closely with and report to the Wellbeing Coordinator.
- Complete tasks assigned by Wellbeing Coordinator and report back results.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Ability to walk around facility, as well as climb stairs as needed
- Ability to work in cold climates
- Ability to work a mid-shift well into the evening hours
- Ability to read/write the English language
Qualifications for Position:
- Experience implementing workplace wellbeing and resiliency strategies, health education presentations, and engagement solutions
- Must be able to plan, organize and priorities multiple activities and possess strong organizational skills as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse group of employees
- A passion for wellbeing and a compassionate demeanor
- Ability to approach and communicate proactively with all Sandridge employees, including supervisors and leadership, to build trust and a consistent open dialog
- Demonstrated effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience and proficiency in operating a variety of technologies
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field such as health education, health promotion, social work, public health, or a related field strongly preferred
- 1 - 3 or more years’ experience preferred, providing health and wellbeing and resilience services to varied populations
- Industry certification such as Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist is desirable
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular Full-Time
- Medina, OH 44256, USA