HBO Technician\- EMT Certified
Full Time HBO Technician / EMT Certified
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
We are looking for a dedicated HBO Technician (will train) / EMT Certified (required) candidate to provide Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to our referred patients. This technician conducts initial and ongoing age-specific assessments in designated time frames and provides therapy and hyperbaric chamber operations. The ideal technicianprovides outstanding customer service to patients, patient family members, referring physicians and coworkers. Ongoing training will provide you the tools to be successful in your role.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patient and turn it into acareer, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Generous paid time off
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Preparation of all patients referred for treatment
- Participates in department’s quality improvement plan and assists in collecting data used for Quality Assurance & Education
- Document all care provided accurately & completely according to hospital and department policy
- Provide therapy and hyperbaric chamber operations and maintenance/cleaning as required
- Recognize change in the patient’s condition and intervene appropriately
- All patient treatment notes to be entered into RHX’s EMR system
- HIPAA Compliance – complies with all of the Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Procedures
- Travel to other local centers for coverage, training, etc. when required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- Must have a valid and current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association required
- Prior experience with wound care patients preferred (Will train)
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Prior experience with an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system preferred
- Must be physically able to perform CPR
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Long Branch, NJ 07740, USA