GFAC Laser Programmer/Operator
If you are interested in being an integral part of a fast growing team and business with tremendous growth possibilities, and you are hardworking, have a strong attention to detail, and are willing to learn – apply today!
About CST Studio
CST Studio (CST) is a full service texturing facility. Our expertise is applying textured surface finishes via chemical or laser engraving to mold surfaces. Our highly skilled team pride ourselves in both state of the art design and technical aspects of texturing. CST also provides emergency grain repairs and trusted grain consultation/support pre and post grain. We focus on making texture simplified.
We are looking for a lead GFAC Laser programmer/operator who has experience in surface to mesh creation, 3 and 5 axis laser engraving and 3D rendering. Experience in texturing a plus.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Extreme attention to detail when programming/operating laser and handling tooling
· Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing work
· Experience programming, setup and operation of a GFAC 5-axis laser
· Experience in Photoshop and CAD software (Rhino a plus)
· Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
- Pay Type Hourly
- Proper Group International, 13870 East 11 Mile Road, Warren, Michigan, United States of America